Date(s) - 06/20/2017
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Lifespan Community Health Institute
Categories No Categories
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your rights as a provider serving foreign-born communities.
- Understand the rights of your clients, constituents, patients, congregants.
- Learn about immigration resources in Rhode Island.
- Get information about changes in immigration policy and its implications for our communities.
Workshop content is targeted for practitioners in specific sectors, but all are welcome. Please come to the session which best fits your availability.
- Medical / Mental Health – Wednesday, June 14th from 7:30am – 9am
- Social Services, Case Managers – Tuesday, June 20th from 2pm – 3:30pm
- Religious Organizations / Clergy & Lay People – Tuesday, June 20th from 5:30pm – 7pm
All workshops will be held at: Lifespan Community Health Institute – 335R Prairie Ave. Providence, RI
Please RSVP by clicking HERE.
For planning purposes, let us know how many in your party (no name or identification required), and up to three pressing questions on immigration related topics.
Questions? Contact Amy Greer or by phone at (401) 444-0616
Additional sessions for K-12 Educators, Youth Workers, and Young People are planned for late summer/early fall.